Acupuncture Telemedicine: The historical base for treating from a distance.
Since ancient times, Asian doctors have done powerful treatments from afar. Social norms often made it impossible to touch their patients at all. We have modeled our Acupuncture Telemedicine programs based on these ancient practices, and updated them for the modern age. This service may be billed to your insurance if you have acupuncture coverage.
Video diagnosis and individualized protocols.
Meet with us for weekly video calls. We will guide you through our at-home program with individualized prescriptions and therapies. Acupuncture in the office is strong and lasts several days or weeks until your next session. Telehealth treatments work by providing continuous, daily treatment and will change the following week. They are simple and effective.
Chinese Medicine is unique because we have many options for offering effective treatments. Our programs use:
- Tongue and Facial Diagnosis
- Auricular (a microsystem on the ear) Acupressure
- Supplements and Food Therapy including our Elemental Detox and Nourish Plan
Acupuncture Telemedicine Essentials are required available for in store pick up, or from our Online Store and include:
- Ear Seeds-you will need these after your first session.
- Magnets-you will need these for your first session.
- Press Tacks
- Moxa Cones
- Yoga Tune Up Balls
- Gua Sha Tool
Effective and Lasting Results.
We have been thrilled with the results of these innovative programs. They have proven to be powerful and effective. Patients have also been excited to learn lasting habits to support their own health. The offer the following specialty programs.
- Fertility, Pregnancy and Postpartum Support
- Labor Preparation
- General health
Acupuncture Telemedicine uses:
- Acupressure. Let us guide you through a custom Acupressure plan based on your symptoms, and tongue.
- Acupressure Magnets. These stick on magnets stimulate the point and are worn for 3-5 days.
- Press Tacks. Tiny needles that stick on and can be worn 3-5 days.
- Ear Seed and Ear Ball Acupressure. This system of acupuncture is separate from the channel systems with which most people are familiar. It allows us to give a full body treatment through the ear alone. This is very effective in treating pain, stress and addiction.
- Moxibustion. This is a traditional warming therapy. It is used in building overall health. It is especially good for digestion, immunity, fertility, pregnancy and post-partum issues. Stick-on moxa is incredibly relaxing and effective.
- Tongue Diagnosis. We will use your tongue to correctly assess the pattern inside your body.
- Herbs and Supplements. We offer pick up for herbs and supplements. You can do this in office or through direct shipping.
- Gua Sha and Cupping. Useful for increasing blood flow and resolving stagnation.
- Elemental Detox, Nourish Plan. Food Therapy is a critical factor in Chinese Medicine. Our diet plans are tailored to you and designed to support your wellness goals. Recipes and diet suggestions.
- Online Library and Treatment Recommendations. We provide extensive digital resources in our treatments, including:
- Lifestyle Recommendations: Castor Oil packs, Meditations, Breathing Exercises, Qi Gong, Foam Rolling, Instruction in Self Massage.
“I am so thankful for my Telehealth treatments! The magnets have helped my back pain so much, and my pain went away the day I put them on!!” Sara, Seattle
” The Moxa treatments feel great and have improved my cycle so much.” Lauren, Seattle