What is acupuncture point injection?
Acupuncture point injection is a versatile technique that can treat many issues. It combines trigger point release with vitamin supplementation and traditional Chinese medicine. We gently insert thin, hypodermic needles to release tender areas called trigger points. For example, if you are having neck pain we might choose a tight spot on your shoulder to use. For systemic problems such as infertility, we inject into areas that benefit your condition according to Chinese Medicine.
What do we inject?
We inject vitamins including Glutathione, B 12, and MIC. The homeopathic medicines Traumeel and Engestol are used for pain and to boost immunity. Procaine is used to treat pain and injury. Dextrose is used to strengthen and repair ligaments, tendons and joints. We also use it for scar treatments. This is a great treatment post surgery.
What are the benefits of injections?
- Long lasting effects. They stimulate the body for days after the treatment. This leads to longer lasting results. Above all, they can reduce pain faster than acupuncture alone.
- Targeted medicine where your body needs it. No need to wait for digestion and circulation to work. The medicine goes right where it needs to go.
- Rapid results. Get help where it needs to go, fast
- Bypass digestion and the liver. Work is a fraction of the time of oral supplements.
Why injectable vitamins?
Ideally, we would all eat a vitamin rich diet. These nutrients would then be digested fully. They would then be funneled right where they need to go in our bodies. Unfortunately, this is often not the case. Common nutrient deficiencies then cause disease and discomfort. Factors such as age, poor digestion and chronic illness often lead to improper absorption. Micronutrient injections go directly into the muscles and flood the system with nutrients. This bypasses the digestion completely for maximum absorption. A perfect therapy for those who prefer not to take supplements. They are also great for those looking for fast results. This is invaluable for those with chronic disease and infertility. We have developed our own highly effective protocol for enhancing fertility. To sum up, injections deliver fast, long lasting results for many conditions.
Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy Treats:
Acute and Chronic Pain
- Back Pain.
- Neck Pain.
- Sports Injuries.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Fertility-PCOS, Premature Ovarian Failure, Advanced Maternal and Paternal Age, Low count, Low Motility, Low Morphology.
- Autoimmune Disorders. Chronic Infection.
- Chronic and Latent Viral Disease.
- Post Stroke Recovery.
- Crohn’s Disease.
- Abdominal Pain.
- Common Cold.
- Chronic Bronchitis.
- Recurrent Infections.
- Sagging skin and Tissue toning.
- Body Contouring.
- Weight Loss.
How long does it take?
Each injection takes about 10 minutes. They can be done in your acupuncture session or in a separate appointment.
How often should I get them?
We recommend a series of shots weekly for 1-2 months.
For more severe cases we suggest 2 times a week for 1-2 months however if time is short 2-3 times a week for 1-2 weeks. After that, we recommend them as needed.
Is Acupuncture Point Injection covered by my insurance?
This service is not covered by insurance.
Vitamin Shot Menu: Individualized blends also available.
- B 12 SHOT Energize! Perfect for those struggling with fatigue.
- WEIGHT LOSS Boost your metabolism with this blend.
- FERTILITY SHOT Glutathione jump starts your fertility. Perfect for age related fertility, pcos, boosts egg and seman quality. Good for men and women.
- STRESS FREE For those with high stress, anxiety, and insomnia.
- SCAR TREATMENT Remodels and reduces scar tissue and discomfort. Great post cesarean or surgery.
- IMMUNE BOOST Prevent colds and flu with this homeopathic blend. Safe for pregnant women.
- PAIN FREE Reduce your pain now with this homeopathic blend.